The name "369 Creations" is in respect to the 369th Croatian Infantry Regiment of WW2 that served in Stalingrad where by the December of 1942 the regiment had seen such intense combat that it was at 1/3 strength. Despite the harsh conditions, the German high command credited the regiment with maintaining 'proper and military bearing'.
Što Bog da i sreća junačka!
"By Gods will and the fortune of heroes"
Designing with flair, charisma and enthusiasm is the cornerstone of my artistic interpretation as seen within my designs. Any opportunity to improve and develop my knowledge is greatly encouraged. Therefor in proving my design skills, 369 Creations was established in 2011.
• Experienced and highly efficient in working within PC or Mac environments.
• High level of knowledge and proficiency with the following software packages
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Flash
• Quark Express
• Microsoft Office Packages
• Pre press experience/knowledge
• Excellent client relationship management skills
• Free hand drawing
• Ability to quickly conceptualise for different mediums
• MailPost Australia Pty Ltd (March 2008) Junior Graphic Designer
• 369 Creations (2009 to current) Founder / Freelance Graphic Designer
Official branding for biopic film about Nenad N. Bach, a recording artist, composer, performer, producer and peace activist. Nenad formed the European chart-topping rock band Vrijeme i Zemlja. His USA single, “Can We Go Higher?” was performed at Woodstock '94, is on the album Pavarotti & Friends Together for the Children of Bosnia, and is featured on his album “A Thousand Years Of Peace”. He has also scored many features and short films, including “King of Cool,” the biopic about the life of Steve McQueen which premiered on American Movie Classics (AMC). Nenad has performed with a wide range of artists, including Luciano Pavarotti, Bono & The Edge (U2), Brian Eno, Garth Hudson & Rick Danko (The Band), Vince Welnick (Grateful Dead), John Malkovich, Ellen Burstyn, Martin Sheen, Michael York, and many more. To date he has sold over one million records.